promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 9 months ago

Celtic music is Trumptard style music. Yes?

It is a genre related to stupid American hicks (Appalachian "ballads," bluegrass, zydeco, country, old "timey," folk, etc). What with the fiddles, acoustic guitars, banjos, tin whistles, harmonicas, bagpipes, mandolins and recorders/flutes.

Celts are no different to racist, uneducated, Trump voting American morons!

Smart people (liberals) listen to autotune, rap and exotic music (like Indian stuff).

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Actually, Trump is quite "old world" in many ways and his family hasn't been in this country more than three generations. And his family is germatic, not celtic.

Old time American folk and country music has nothing to do with anything Trump. Music crosses cultures and educational levels as the individuals are so inclined. And musicians who like portable acoustic instruments come in all sorts and styles.

• ...Show all comments
    • Matthew9 months agoReport

100% Besides, why would rap and auto-tuned stuff be associated with smart people? It's actually pretty associated with lower-educated demographics... more than I'd like it to be. Trump may have money, but he's about as close to educated as I am to Saturn.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

No offense but you're really stupid. I suspect it's the syphilis rotting your brain.

• 9 months ago

Whoever made these assumptions is a moron.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.