I crashed my car and I’m 21. I don’t know if I should go to my insurance or try to fix myself?

So I recently spun out in my car and caused a little damage. Took out the back bumper and have some damage to the front and rear suspension. I did not hit any other car and I did not cause any damage to any public property. My insurance currently does not know, and there is also no police report. I have been... show more So I recently spun out in my car and caused a little damage. Took out the back bumper and have some damage to the front and rear suspension. I did not hit any other car and I did not cause any damage to any public property. My insurance currently does not know, and there is also no police report. I have been getting quotes around town and the repair cost is approaching the four to $6000 range. I am 21 years old and I’m debating whether or not if I should file a claim with my insurance even though I paid for full coverage. If I do this with my insurance skyrocket and will the value of my car significantly decrease when there is no frame damage I have been getting quotes around town and the repair cost is approaching the four to $6000 range. I am 21 years old and I’m debating whether or not if I should file a claim with my insurance even though I pay for full coverage. If I do this with my insurance skyrocket and will the value of my car significantly decrease when there is no frame damage. ? Please help me figure this out