Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 year ago

Do i have a brain tumour?

The only symptom i have is a bit of blurry vision, as if there are clouds in front of my eyes, but brain tumour was the first things that popped into my mind as i suffer from hypochondria from one year.

my vision is not blurry all the time, and it gets clear when i blink or wipe my eyes

• 1 year ago

More likely eye strain from the computer or lack of sleep. If you are female, even mascara.

• Edna
    1 year ago

Your problem is probably with your eyes; not with your brain. If your vision is blurry and it seems that there are clouds in front of your eyes, you probably have "floaters" on the surface of your eyes. Not too uncommon. Go to an optometrist and get your eyes checked.

• 1 year ago

No its your eyes.. this could result from nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, astigmatism or an eye disease. Depending on the cause, this can affect both the eyes or just one .however this could be asymptom from another condition( migranie's, medications, headaches, sensitivity to light).

This may also stem from poor glasses or contacts, Its best to see your HCP or eye doctor to be advised as to what this may be and the options for treatment if any are requied.

Source(s): nurse
  • 1 year ago

Not at all likely. Have you had your vision checked lately? You may need glasses or contacts.

• Mike G
    1 year ago

I'm afraid so. Prepare for a slow, painful death.

1 year ago

A sudden total blurring or doubling is a bad sign.

• 1 year ago

only a doctor can tell you that but if youre seeing blurry then you need to go to the er

1 year ago

Maybe you should ask a doctor instead oh yahoo.. to be honest. If i thought i had cancer id be scared as sh** and talking to a doctor.

• Marc
    1 year ago

Blurred vision is not the first sign of a brain tumor. There are many more things that can cause your vision to blur.

• Jim
    1 year ago

Yes, you could. Get to the ER right now to increase your survival rate.