What happens after the postal service drops off a package in front of your house?

I ordered computer RAM and a windows 10 pro disk off of amazon and its coming on Tuesday or Wednesday and I've never ordered anything online before this what happens

they might leave it there if youre not home

If a signature is required and no one is home, a notice is placed in your mail box.

If no signature is needed it is put in your box if it fits, if not it is left by your front door.

They will leave it at your door. If you are home, check often. They rarely ring the doorbell.

they put it either on your porch, steps or in your doorway then leave.

• Blonde

Depends on your house. Some people keep a big wooden box with an open lock for drop-offs, then tell delivery guy to lock it afterwards to prevent piracy. I live in the middle of nowhere and have a huge front porch, they drop packages at my front door.

Usually, Colly, they put it in your mailbox or leave it at your door. Sometimes a signature may be required.