promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

has anyone ever seen the rocky horror show at the theatre?

when i was a child i have a wonderful memory of going to see the rocky horror show long ago in the early 80's sometime, and i remember in the intervals, they sold hot freshly made pancakes...wish i could travel back to that happy fabulous time era.

Update:

thankyou to all who answered.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Saw it at the Comedy Theatre in London. Hilarious and utterly ground breaking (hard to imagine now). It's just a jump to the left ....

• Tina
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Three times. The second time they were searching people at the doors for rice and water pistols...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

I was in the live cast for a year. It was a blast! (Not telling which theater it was though!)

• Tina
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Oh come on! Who did you play? if it was the Creature we might have met.

• Joe
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

A couple of times, as a young adult. Lots of fun, if you're in a neighborhood where audience members dress as their favorite characters!

Look for a theater that does midnight shows on Halloween. It's still a thing! :-)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Eva
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

They often bring it back to theaters around Halloween.

• 8 months ago

Actually I have yes. I saw it in Aberdeen in 2016. It was really fun, but actually surprisingly there were a lot of empty seats.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.