duncan asked in SportsRugby · 6 months ago

Who thinks women shouldnt be boxers.rugby players.footballers.Its pathetic?

Muslim countries forbid it

• pmt853

I think you should learn to use punctuation and that you should grow up.

• Lôn

They CAN but they are nowhere as good as the men !!

• duncan6 months agoReport

Exactly

• Brian

Currently, women can do all of those things in the western world if they wish to, that doesnt however mean that the masses will want to watch it, such a thing can't be forced, generally men who watch boxing, rugby or football, want to watch men doing those sports,as a guy i only watch football when its the mens worls cup, pretty much never watch rugby, do enjoy boxing but cant get the same enthusiasm for female boxing in the main.(Most women)-arent interested in either of those on a spectator level, so ofcourse numbers will be less for female versions, its just they way it is.

Not me. Women can play whatever sports they want. What is pathetic is men trying to tell women what to do all the time.

I played rugby for my university and we also had a women's team. It didn't insult my manhood any that they did better than the men.