Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Is there denial among royalists who refute 2019 public polling showing Charles & Camilla routinely ranking low compared to other royals?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

Yes

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not denial, just no one cares. Royalty is not a popularity freakin' contest. No, they don't and won't and CAN'T skip generations for the throne without an Act of Parliament. Sorry, modern day thickos, it's not a game show like Big Brother or Love Island.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes,Charles, Camilla, Silly Harry and MM not forgetting Andrew are unpopular

• 2 months ago

I don't regard the Royal Family as celebrities so have no interest in 'ranking'. It's NOT a popularity contest, being royal in any case.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Polls on the popularity of Charles and his thing are totally unnecessary, every man and his dog knows that they are unpopular. He, being a lying, deceitful, cheating fornicator and the thing he is shacked up with, FAR worse. I wouldn't urinate on either of them if they were burning to death. Oh and by the way, I AM a royalist.

• 2 months ago

Royalists are American and they think the British want them when that is rubbish.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Never believe all you read in these polls they are usually faked

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Can these “royalists” show polling refuting that Charles and Camilla are unpopular? Let’s see if one of them can provide such polling to back up any claims that Charles and Camilla are actually popular. I can’t find any via an online search. Everything I find when searching “Prince Charles + poll numbers” and “Camilla Duchess of Cornwall + poll numbers” shows them with abysmally low popularity in the 20% range amongst the public. In fact, as one of your links shows, Camilla is THE lowest-ranked female royal.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How was the polling carried out? To be accurate, questions must be asked the exact same way each time, wording and inflection must be unbiased, not lead the responder's input,allow one response per person, root out robots---that is, the poll must be scientifically carried out. People know how to massage polls to fit their agendas.

That Charles and Camilla are not as popular as some others is not news, not a surprise, and not important.

• 2 months ago

Who cares?

Who actually cares if they are ranked lower than other royals? What exactly does it change?

Nothing.

Its not that people are denial. Its just that nobody cares.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.