I like to head bang to songs that I like but it's been causing major headaches. Should I stop?

I've always used listening to music and banging my head back and forth really sharply to the beat as a way to relieve anger and tension. I've been doing it since I was 10 and I'm 17 now. For the past few months, every time I go to lash out and head bang to fall out boy, My head aches for probably 15 minutes afterwards and I never used to have a problem. I can't head bang anymore because it hurts too badly. It feels like my brain is rolling around in my head. Will I ever be able to head bang to songs again or will I have to resort to dancing or something? Nothing really relieves the rage like head banging does. I need my head to heal but I don't know how.

• 1 year ago

you should stop for sure. U also may have autism or turrets that sounds a little odd tbh

1 year ago

obviously stop if your body can't take it.

1 year ago

Yeah, you’re giving yourself the headaches, Nimrod