Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 10 months ago

Why is America crying over oil refineries but not the children they are starving in Yemen?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerome
    Lv 6
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Starting to see the switch from democracy and humanitarian needs first to capitalism and greed under this "nationalist".

The pattern is clear.

Puerto Rico

Bahamas

Yemen

California

Baltimore

Etc. Etc. Etc.

It will get worse. And for the life of me I can't understand how cons think this won't happen to them if it comes down to his greed over their humanity/freedoms/way of life........

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Because America is corrupt of the earth.

• Tina
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

How do you know that Americans are not sad about the starving kids.. we do send millions of dollars in aid.. I think that says something.

• 10 months ago

They believe Iran is behind the bombings. The Yemenis are claiming bragging rights for this event but they lack the sophistication to pull it off.

The USA want regime change in Iran. The Iranians know it, so they’re going after soft targets to undermine the American economy.

Sinking oil tankers in the gulf or blowing up Saudi oil fields, everything is up for grabs. The USA has put Iran under an economic siege and they’re biting back.

Next step has to be full military intervention.

Trump is going to get a war he hadn’t planned for...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

I was unaware that that America was crying over either.

• 10 months ago

Why do we need cry about Saudi oil that goes to the PRC? We are a NET exporter of energy under Mr. Trump, we need NO foreign oil, and if we did, what we would buy from Mexico and Canada is way more than we could ever need.

• 10 months ago

If the military industrial complex is considering a war to protect the Saudi oil resources, then taking over Saudi would be easier than going to war with Iran.

• 10 months ago

Because Yemen is our enemy. There is always collateral damage in war.

We can't let the Yemeni enemy hide behind their kids and women as human shields and then pop out to kill our allies whenever they want.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

SUVs need to be fed too.

• 10 months ago

Because oil affects them personally, starving children overseas not so much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.