promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Bought a car 6 weeks ago they didnt send paperwork to bank they want me to sign new paperwork can i get my down payment back and turn car n?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

They'll say to sign the paperwork, or return the car and pay for the use if it, to include the depreciation. That's all in your contract. The fact that they made an error is irrelevant. As long as they don't try to change the details of the contract, you really have no reason to walk away.

Source(s): 20 years retail auto sales experience.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I've never seen a return polcy that was more than 30 days so probably not unless you can't qualify for financing anywhere but that's something we cannot tell you because we don't have a copy of your sales contract and don't know what all the fine print says. ASK THEM.

• 9 months ago

I'd ask them why they didn't send the paperwork and why don't they send it now? If this is a buy here, pay here, I suspect the first lender declined you.

• Shane9 months agoReport

Its from Hyundai they said they never got to it and it was past 21 days and the paperwork voided so they need me to come in and sign everything again

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No dealer is going to happily let you drive their car for 6 weeks for free.

What kind of dealer? How is your credit?

I'm guessing your options are sign what they need, pay the loan in full or watch them repo the car.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

No idea. Read what you signed.

• ...Show all comments
    • TheReal
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

They'll say to sign the paperwork, or return the car and pay for the use if it, to include the depreciation. That's all in your contract.

• 9 months ago

You can try. Without seeing the contract no one can know what you signed.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

from a car dealer ?? Lawyer time ...................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.