promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I listen to the same songs hundreds of times?

Do a lot of people do this? Is this okay?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Nothing wrong in listening to music that you love...I do it. :)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

I have over 100,000 songs in my collection. I've uploaded my top fraction of 1% into my iPod [only about 450 songs] but these are songs I've listened to them over and over again for several years and they keep sounding better and better with each pass. Sure I'll play other songs on my stereo but those magic few in my iPod have withstood the test of time!

• 9 months ago

Yea it is I do the same

• 9 months ago

Some people do it. It seems somewhat obsessive.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I had a wedding music business for many years. Played over a thousand weddings live. Over 700 of those brides wanted to walk in to the Pachelbel Canon in D. Did not bother me playing it - because all I heard was KA CHING!!!! Same thing for playing for a long-running stage show - 800 performances of CATS or HAMILTON? Your playing is wonderful, but your brain is elsewhere. Do you ask Mariano Rivera if he gets tired of throwing a ball?

• Danny
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

There's a huge bunch of people on the planet, so there's a lot of people doing pretty much anything. But breathing, eating, and sleeping are about the only things all of us do hundreds of times. Listening to the same song hundreds of times will eventually turn other people away from you, and also takes time that would be better used living, including listening to more songs.

• 9 months ago

I play the same songs on the piano frequently.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.