Sèonaid asked in SportsGolf · 3 months ago

Was Mark Twain right? Is golf a good walk spoiled? What could we do to make it better?

• carrie

Anyone who doesn't enjoy a game of golf would say that. I love to watch golf on the T.V, I think it is a great game. I feel the same about tennis. Good t.v. viewing, but my playing days are over.

That might be true when you're playing bad but when you play great it is right up there with sex.

That's a matter of personal opinion. While some people would agree, I find it to be much more than that.

Make the players wear blindfolds and the caddies have to guide them as to direction etc...

Trump sure seems to enjoy his walks on a golf course.........he spends a third of his time as president GOLFING.

after swearing he'd be too busy working, to play Golf.

Air Force One has been renamed the Mar-a-largo Shuttle.

• Lôn

No....he couldn't play that's why he didn't like the game.

• God

We could make golf courses into walks and expressway medians into golf courses.

The only time I have spent on a golf course was as a caddy so I have no idea.