Where do I go from here? Mother of two almost homeless.?

I'm being evicted and I've been in and out of the hospital all year lost my job and losing my car. I'm here in Indianapolis Indiana with no family at all my boyfriend sees no reason to be here anymore and he has family hours away it looks like we may have to separate. I wouldn't mind going with him but he lost his car and we can't be homeless and carless out hours away in a city where I don't wanna go anyways. I lose hope even when I think about us going to the shelter because I don't think I will make it.. in a shelter no way to get to around have to ride buses for interviews probably will have to stay out for hours finding a job how can I do that with two kids!? How will my 5 year old get back and forth to school? Who do I reach out to? The shelter can only do so much like a place to stay.

If you're cute you can come stay with me. I have a 3 bedroom house

Listen nowadays there’s a lot of help and resources available for moms let the boyfriend go you stay go to your local department of health and family services get some assistance. Then get emergency aide to help with temporary shelter and get section 8.

Go to Human Services! They will tell you where to go. May even have place for you!

Pray to GOD for help, and understanding also!

Go to a shelter and file for child support.

Nice boyfriend ....bailing out when things get bad.