Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 months ago

Are you sure you cannot get pregnant from anal sex?

I am not a troll please do not judge. I had anal sex with my boyfriend yesterday and he saud ge only cummed in my butt. Either way i freaked out because I do not want to be pregnant. But he claims nothing got near my vagina or inside. He looked. I trust my boyfriend but i dont think I should be pregnant, right?

No more any kind of sex for a while for me since I realize I freaked out...

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Layne
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

hahaha, Tavy. Yes, you CANNOT! It comes from another place. Does this makes sense to you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

No unless there’s some sort of fistula present

• Elle
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Don't pet the baby while it is sleeping.

• 10 months ago

You cannot get pregnant from anal sex no

• 10 months ago

Is this a joke? Please be a joke.

I'm sorry society has failed you. No, you cannot get pregnant through your ***. How old are you? Have you even hit puberty yet?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LZ-PT
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

Reproductive organs have their own different path.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

If there's any truth to your anonymously posted story, go on birth control pills if you are so worried about pregnancy (a good worry to have) and want to have unprotected sex. Also, get to the library and read up in all areas of sex education because you clearly have a serious lacking in your understanding about it. As others have said, if there is a fistula (a tunnel) between your rectum and vagina, sperm could get in there that way and possibly cause pregnancy, but you would have much more serious concerns about the fistula considering the major risk of bacterial infections it would cause, and you'd probably be seeing a doctor about it already. And if semen leaked out of your anus and ran down to your vagina (you'd have to be laying on your stomach for that), there's a slim chance it could work its way inside. But even if semen did get inside your vagina, you'd have to be currently ovulating and fertile in order to get pregnant. If there's no egg present then you are not fertile and a gallon of semen in the vagina couldn't get you pregnant.

So overall NO, anal sex won't get you pregnant. Provided you have a healthy rectum, the semen will be nicely contained inside and can't get through the walls of the rectum to get to the vagina. That's what's so nice about anal sex: it's immensely pleasurable and intimate like vaginal sex and can enjoy all the eroticism of internal ejaculation without the risk of pregnancy.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

if you don't want to get pregnant than why were you not using a condom

• 10 months ago

It is possible if there is a fistula between the rectum and the vagina. It is also possible if there is leakage out of the rectum and it gets into the vagina. If the idea scares you so much, make him wear a condom or go on the pill.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

You don't poo through your vagina do you? The two areas are far apart. No chance whatsoever.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Homeschool sex ed?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.