Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 months ago

Are you sure you cannot get pregnant from anal sex?

I am not a troll please do not judge. I had anal sex with my boyfriend yesterday and he saud ge only cummed in my butt. Either way i freaked out because I do not want to be pregnant. But he claims nothing got near my vagina or inside. He looked. I trust my boyfriend but i dont think I should be pregnant, right?

No more any kind of sex for a while for me since I realize I freaked out...

• Layne

hahaha, Tavy. Yes, you CANNOT! It comes from another place. Does this makes sense to you.

No unless there’s some sort of fistula present

• Elle

Don't pet the baby while it is sleeping.

You cannot get pregnant from anal sex no

Is this a joke? Please be a joke.

I'm sorry society has failed you. No, you cannot get pregnant through your ***. How old are you? Have you even hit puberty yet?

• LZ-PT

Reproductive organs have their own different path.

• Sky

If there's any truth to your anonymously posted story, go on birth control pills if you are so worried about pregnancy (a good worry to have) and want to have unprotected sex. Also, get to the library and read up in all areas of sex education because you clearly have a serious lacking in your understanding about it. As others have said, if there is a fistula (a tunnel) between your rectum and vagina, sperm could get in there that way and possibly cause pregnancy, but you would have much more serious concerns about the fistula considering the major risk of bacterial infections it would cause, and you'd probably be seeing a doctor about it already. And if semen leaked out of your anus and ran down to your vagina (you'd have to be laying on your stomach for that), there's a slim chance it could work its way inside. But even if semen did get inside your vagina, you'd have to be currently ovulating and fertile in order to get pregnant. If there's no egg present then you are not fertile and a gallon of semen in the vagina couldn't get you pregnant.

So overall NO, anal sex won't get you pregnant. Provided you have a healthy rectum, the semen will be nicely contained inside and can't get through the walls of the rectum to get to the vagina. That's what's so nice about anal sex: it's immensely pleasurable and intimate like vaginal sex and can enjoy all the eroticism of internal ejaculation without the risk of pregnancy.

• kelvin

if you don't want to get pregnant than why were you not using a condom

It is possible if there is a fistula between the rectum and the vagina. It is also possible if there is leakage out of the rectum and it gets into the vagina. If the idea scares you so much, make him wear a condom or go on the pill.

• Tavy

You don't poo through your vagina do you? The two areas are far apart. No chance whatsoever.

• Brian

Homeschool sex ed?