Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 10 months ago

It is 100 days until Christmas, what do I do with the 100 fears I have between now and then?

I have significant anxiety at Christmas and it begins to build about now. Rejection from family is a fear of mine as my mom got me thinking we had been rejected when I was a kid even though that turned out to be her lies. However I did feel rejected. Christmas opens old ones and Travis therefore, I hate the holiday season.

• Cogito

I hope you are a troll, as if you're serious, you have real mental health issues.

Christmas is just another day. You could quite easily almost ignore it if it upsets you so much.

Just get on with your life.

• Lv 4

This is a real issue I have so I’m not a troll or spammer despite what the person below says.

Get rid of one fear per day and you will be fearless come Christmas Day.

Don't feed the troll.

REPORT THIS TROLL

SPAM

• Lv 4

I am not a troll or spammer, why does everybody think that? This is not a joke but a very real issue I have.