promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is nothing more tiresome and gratingly annoying as listening to people talk about how wonderful their children are?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

So 2 non parents speaking. I have 2 sons both married and both well educated in the UK state school system. Both got University Firsts (with Honours) Eldest is Phd in Mathematics from Warwick the other a Master in Organic Chemistry fro Manchester. I worked with a friend who had 2 daughters and he said your really lucky having 2 boys - you only have 2 pricks to worry about whereas I have half the world to fret over. It's all about view point and getting me and my wife of 43 year to retirement where our house is just ours and the bank of Mum and Dad has been shut as they are earning very well themselves - in fact I might be needing a loan post Brexit.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

my kids aren't wonderful they have their faults... But I'm still proud of them.. Not so much when they say shhh don't tell mum...then ur like don't... Tell... Mum... WHAT? while looking about their room slowly thinking little shytes what have they done now.... Parents never say when their kids are inchoots and conspiring against their parents... Ull never hear that

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Anyone who talks like that has the worst kids

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.