Am I wrong to be concerned about a friend's finances?

So my friend wants to go on a two week europe trip but she got mad at me because I do not fully support the trip due to her financial concerns. Situationally, she barely graduated from college with thousands of dollars in student loans, helps support her family financially, just started paying a car lease, and is... show more So my friend wants to go on a two week europe trip but she got mad at me because I do not fully support the trip due to her financial concerns.
Situationally, she barely graduated from college with thousands of dollars in student loans, helps support her family financially, just started paying a car lease, and is not in the career of her choice, working minimum wage. Her trip is going to be next year and is going to cost around $3,000.
Am I so wrong to not be supportive of her choices or should I just mind my own business?