What Do You Know About Dyslexia Its Quite Common, But Ignored,?

Peter Gore Seer,

I Know Many People With Dyslexia It's Fascinating, The System Expels Certain Types Of Sufferers, Thay Are A Burden The System As No Real Place For Them, There Are Many Who Are A Wonder On The Web And Have Created A Fortune Then There Are Those Who Sleep In Doorways, I Was Brought Up Threw A Education System That Tried To Beat The Education Into Me I Was Labeled Lazy, But Now I Am Labeled A Seer.

Maths, English, History, You Name It I Am Not Very Good, But We Never Had Calculators, Yet If You Observe On TV That Top entertainer Who Went Uni Are Hopeless At Maths And Spelling, And Now Here In Britain The Systems We Have In Place Are Not Fit For Purpose, Justice What's That, Britain In The Hands Of The Academics, Is On Its Bottom, I Had Nothing To Do With That, No Dyslexia Was Involved, The Clever Have Covered Up The Mess Here, Europe As Destroyed Britain, The Jew Common Market As Failed.

I Cannot Knock Dyslexia The Gift I Have As Risen Me Above Mosts And Lowered Me Below More When Your Down And Look Up You See The World For What It Is, Fascinating.

Most adults know about dyslexia, a recognised disability, and there is a lot of assistance in schools to help those so affected.

• Nathan

It is only ignored if you do not make an effort to receive help. It is the same for all disabilities. Children suffer every day because they are seen as a burden on the economy, but if you don't Perdue help you won't get any

Dyslexia was shown on The Cosby Show in the 1980s and gets tons more attention than any other learning disability. Dyspraxia, Dyscalcia, Dysgraphia get no attention and understanding at all hardly.

I have read a book called The Gift Of Dyslexia when for awhile I got to tutor little kids with problems. But I wish my problem Dyspraxia got all the attention dyslexia does. Everyone has heard of dyslexia and hardly anyone has heard of the other learning disabilities.

Dyspraxia and ADHD ruin my life. I have a masters degree because I don't have dyslexia and can read and write well. But nobody cares because my dyspraxia makes me completely unemployable as no employer wants to deal with someone with dyspraxia so being able to read and write so well has been basically useless. A person with dyslexia at least can get jobs with their hands.

Dyslexia is the only learning disability the spell checkers recognise too. What does that tell you?

• Peter7 months agoReport

Peter Gore Seer,
      But You appear to have Overcome Your Problem Some What, you Cannot control Employers, He Wants The Best, And In looking For The Best Is Blinded, When the Best is Around. I Have Always Wanted but Cant Have, But I don't Want Sympathy

A younger cousin of mine has it and runs a multi-million dollar fracking business. Him and his family live in a mansion outside of Austin, Texas. He's 11 years younger than me, I wish I had his problems..

• Peter7 months agoReport

Peter Gore Seer,
      You Mean You Want His Wealth, I Guarantee He As Walked Over People, Yes I Would Give You His Sins To Carry.

A person can know many truths by reciting the rosary attentively every day.

• Peter7 months agoReport

Peter Gore Seer,
      Reciting Poems Every Day Can Bring Out The Good In A Person, The Rosary As Led The Way In Many Battles. Religion Is Not About Fresh+Blood. And Who Wins.

Yes. It’s 2019, not 1979.

• Peter7 months agoReport

Peter Gore Seer,
      Good Answers, In 1979 A Was Part Of A Half Decent System, With More Justice And Police Constables To Protect Me From The Jew Loan Buying Sharks, But It's 2019 A Time Were The Hebrew Epidemic Spread Like A Dark Shadow Over This Earth Creating SKULL+Bones.