He loves me very much but doesn't want to be with me because I'm not fit.?

We've been together for 10months. We met online, shared pics but haven't met yet. We both are crazy about eachother. There hasn't been a day we haven't talked. Our day starts with a call and ends with call. Since we met, he kept telling me that he wants me to be fit. I kept postponing our meeting... show more We've been together for 10months. We met online, shared pics but haven't met yet. We both are crazy about eachother. There hasn't been a day we haven't talked. Our day starts with a call and ends with call. Since we met, he kept telling me that he wants me to be fit. I kept postponing our meeting bcos I wanted to meet him when I get fit the way he wanted. I've tried reducing once and it was lot easier because I wasn't working then. But now since I'm working, it has become difficult to concentrate. My moods keep changing everyday. I've tried to fix it quick but failed. Hes very cute and handsome guy and I know he loves me very much. The chemistry is great. Recently I got to know that hes very serious about it. He said he doesn't want to be with me if I stay unfit. He said he might sound shallow, but he can't help it. He also said that he expects me to stay fit always so that he can be attracted to me. I feel so offended by it. Don't tell me to leave him, bcos hes really very nice guy and I'm head over heels in love with him. Hes very loyal and we are always on call. So I know I can trust him. How can we resolve this issue?. How can I balance it out and find a middle ground? Hes getting angry bcos we haven't met, but I don't feel confident enough bcos of what he expects from me. I feel more nervous than excited to meet him. At the sametime, I can't wait to kiss him. Totally confused.