Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 10 months ago

Can a bo staff be used to kill?

Incase some terrorist or some crazy person comes to my house and attacks my family. I want to use my bo staff as my home self defense weapon. If not then I m going to have to use my berserker rage and start hitting my enemies with it like a maniac by using full power just so it can help me with some protection. Can it still be used to kill?

Favorite Answer

If you have to ask, then you need to go back to school starting from the first grade.

If you have to keep asking then you need to start from pre-k.

Has your mom changed your diaper yet.

• Raja9 months agoReport

I don't wear anything at all.

This has been asked over and over. Maybe by you.

FYI it is either called a bo or a staff. Bo means staff or stick in Japanese. So when calling it a bo staff it is redundant and makes you sound like a idiot.

And anything can be used as a weapon or tool. Heck I can use a plastic flexible drinking straw and kill someone with it. Or even a rolled up newspaper.

And strike to the head can kill or as i said anything can be used as a weapon can be used to kill.

SO YES.

Boken and Bo staffs have been used to kill in history- past 20 years in various parts of world the 'Big stick' has been used to kill at times, sometimes when crippling blow was intended and that has been recorded, noticed on internet. Couple Japanese security or police officers thumped attacker or robber with knife- result was dead criminal, some investigation of officer for possible misconduct, regular procedure for death by officer. London in UK and couple other cities- canes and walking sticks, 'Martial arts staff' deaths noted , public record. USA records have self defense deaths - pistols used, rifle used, ball peen hammer used, cane or club, staff sometimes noted. FBI records will have them listed as 'blunt instrument/Club/staff/stick/bat/other.

is there something wrong with your kitchen knife.

• Raja9 months agoReport

It doesn't work.

You can buy a carved hiking stick or a carved bo staff, they both come from a tree or tree branch. If you want you can kill a terrorist with an un-carved tree branch, it's entirely up to you. I prefer using a sharp pencil for a weapon, but that's just me.