Tom asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 9 months ago

What's wrong with me? Coffee?

I have a friend who is working at Starbucks, last month she brought me and some friends some coffee, she got an employee discount price on it, I told her i never really liked coffee. At first she was ok with it, but recently she had brought me different coffees and brews hoping I'd find one i like, other times i go in so she didn't spend all her money on me. I do enjoy the ice teas and hot chocolates, but no amount of cream and sugar can sweeten the taste of coffee.

Do I need to keep trying it so my taste adjusts to it or is it possible i just don't like coffee and other people have the same problem?

Also, everyone i know drinks coffee (family, extended family, friends, co-workers), I feel so different

S ome like coffee some do not.If you don't really want it then don't take it.It won't get better over time but you may change your taste over time.It could also be the coffee I am a coffee aholic and I don't like starbucks particularly..

• RICK

Its StarBucks, the worst coffee in the world, I'm not surprised you don't like it

I drink up to a pot of coffee a day, I would do without if all I had was StarBucks

You like what you like. No need to question it.

Nothing's wrong with you. Different people have different tastes. You just happen to be one of the people who doesn't like coffee. That's just as okay as being one of the ones who does like coffee.

You don't like coffee, you aren't alone.

I love hot coffee but iced coffee is ugh. I really enjoy iced tea but not fussed on hot tea. It would be a strange World if we all liked the same thing.

• Bill-M

Your not alone. I don't like coffee either. Tried it once but never again. Tell people you can't drink it due to a medical problem with your kidneys. That always works for me.