Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

How do you feel when a friend calls you to go out whenever it suits them but doesn't get in touch any other time.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

and the kicker they want you to drive

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

That person is a user and has a low opinion of the person they are doing that to. They're not a friend. Find some new friends.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

It's been decades since I have gone anywhere with a friend who wasn't trying to get me to backslide or do work for them...so I'd feel honored, even if I knew they were not going to talk to me again till they felt like it, and it might take them a while to feel like it. At least they made time!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I bet you do exactly the same thing. We all do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

You can feel anything you want....one feeling could be "used".

• 10 months ago

I dont keep friendship for this precise reason, thank God I enjoy my own.company soo much 💆💃🙏 also immature people

• BOOM
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It doesn't bother me. There are different levels of friendship. Some friends I only see once a month or so and some I see and talk to every day. Some know everything about me and some know little more than my knowledge of subjects (like sports, politics or history) in which we share an interest.

• 10 months ago

I feel they are not taking in account my time or feelings and I wouldn't stay friends with them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.