If me and my cousin had a fight?

Over the years my grandmothers cousin had issues with me and the way i was raised. By the time was thirteen she threatened to employ corporal punishment and to get my mother to be strict and authoritarian. I was fed up with her and wanted to punch her in the face. Although she was thirty or so years my senior i wonder how things would have gone had i fully committed myself to that course of action.

Respect your elders!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12 KJV

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:14-15 KJV

Be baptized, turn from sin, obey GOD and Jesus, and walk in His ways to make it to heaven.

• Lili

You evidently think corporal punishment is bad, but you wanted to punch your cousin in the face?

Do you grasp the irony of that?

what is your question?

You had a fight.

It happens.

LIFE happens!!

Move on!!

You would've messed your life up even more, as she could do you for assault. What's worse is you'd destroy your future if you ended up in young offenders as a result of it. Speak to your mother and tell her how you feel too. You would also look very bad for assaulting an elderly person.

you couldve gotten in trouble for punching her in the face

• Tony9 months agoReport

persol i like the guy who name my dad as grandfather we did art after he was a lot tobe arounder besed my aust had phoro of me on cama

You'd probably have spent some time incarcerated in a juvenile facility for assault. All in all it's better that you didn't attack this old woman.

I don't think it would have ended in your favor.

• Ryan9 months agoReport

.

B glad you didn’t