Is there out-of-state FAFSA or any other form of grants?

I'm considering to transfer to an out-of-state school but not sure if theres an affordable way to do so
Update: I know fafsa won't cover the entire tuition but I'm just wondering if I would get any fafsa out of state which I'm wondering. Even if its only like $1,000.  Also is there a way to get out of state scholarships or a certain way to apply?
5 answers 5