How many white illegals have you heard being deported?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best answer

Oh, I have heard of Canadians being deported (in addition Australians who overstay their visa) , and I KNOW at least one.

• james
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Thailand is rounding them up & shipping them out right now.

• Marvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A few blocks from me, there was a big house full of Romanians that got deported. They acted just like Mexicans (calling lots of attention to themselves). The police were at their house every other weekend. They had lots of cars parked there, and made lots of noise. Then when the oldest son stole a BMW and parked it in front of the house, a lot of people took notice, and so did immigration.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Actually the only people I know personally who've been deported were Caucasians. These are mostly Brits and Canadians who don't understand that you have to have immigration status to work in Hollywood. But I have about a billion Israeli relatives and the sheer number of overstayers from that nation would sound most people. So yeah, lots and lots and lots of "white" Israelis are deported on the regular.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Canada, UK, Poland & Romania all rank in the Top 25 countries to which citizens have been deported. Mexico, of course ranks #1 in deportations because the majority of illegal aliens in the US are Mexican citizens.

• 2 months ago

Show me some white undocumented immigrants and I will deport them.

• Greg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most of the illegals deported have been Caucasian. Latino is NOT A RACE. You can be Asian and Latino or Caucasian and Latino or Black and Latino, or not at all Latino.

• Coop 366
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

That maybe true but not to the Donald supporters, anything from a Latin American countries are not white!

• Yes
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Locally, there was this one dude from Serbia who got deported for war crimes.

• Yes
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

But how do you know, do you personally know him?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lots. Mostly Irish......they loved obama because of the dreamer act.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Conservatives are obsessed with kicking brown people out, white is their preferred color

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.