Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

Why do men and women have to use separate locker and bathrooms?

Your grown adults. You should be old enough to see someone of the opposite sex nude and it for one not bother you and two not get you all overly horny. Get over it for real. Who cares about a penis, breast, butt, anus, vagina, uterus, etc

• GEEGEE

Privacy. I don't want to see naked men (or women actually either) and they sure as heck don't want to see my fat pasty ***.

To make sure everyone is safe. If you're worried or self-conscious about your penis, you need to use an antibacterial penis health creme. These are made just for improved hygiene and will ensure that things do not become infected or irritated down there. You just rub it into your penis skin once a day and you will be all set.. they are awesome so check them out. Hope this helps.

Wow this ***** dummmmmmb

Source(s): this nigga dumbbbbbb

apparently you don care about a penis, breast, butt, anus, vagina, uterus, etc

• Sky

I completely agree, people should get over it and get used to seeing the naked bodies of members of their own species. Although if someone's uterus is visible, there are much bigger problems going on than worries about nudity.

To answer the question of "why", it all has to do with the illogical and irrational fears, phobias, shame, and embarrassment society places on nudity and the human body which gets passed down from one generation to the next. All those phobias do is make people fearful about something that is absolutely harmless and is an intrinsic part of the very nature of our existence. A lot of that is derived from religious values, equally irrational and psychologically damaging. I could rant about this topic at great length but I've done that countless times before in my answer history. Suffice it to say, naturists/nudists have no problem whatsoever in seeing nudity and in being seen naked, and there is never any problem with mixed-gender locker rooms and bathrooms at naturist resorts and other nude venues. It's a mindset and way of life that would be immensely beneficial to the rest of society, if they only had the guts to give it a try and overcome their fears.

Source(s): naturist since 1990

For the same reason that nude weddings don't work.All the women are trying to see who the best man is.

I would not feel comfortable in a room gettimg changed with a member of the opposite sex

• donnie

Maybe you should not have started listing body parts because you pretty much butchered it. No pun intended. Anyways it is because being in the same bathroom especially locker room with the same sex is akward enough. No people are not grown up enough. There are so many creeps and weirdos that do not need to share the same bathroom. I just the other day saw this weird girl sticking her head in the bathroom and then looking around to see if anyone notices her. I would not want to be in the restroom or locker room with her. There are perverts who would take photos and tough women. We have enough problems with this whole transgender situation going on we don’t need anymore of this bullshit.

Clearly you aren't a very good study of human anatomy or a very good speller either. The honest answer (if this is a real question) is: We are all entitled to our privacy. Beyond that, it is men who get visually stimulated and would not be able to stop staring or being inappropriate if exposed to female bodies all day long. Unless these people work in a hospital where locker rooms generally are unisex, it would be extremely uncomfortable and unhealthy to have this sort of an environment exist. If you don't care about body parts, well good for you but most people would choose to be private.

• donnie

Even as a guy I really do not feel comfortable with a woman in the same bathroom especially locker room. This is probably just a troll. What a idiot am I right?

If you can see someone's uterus and you aren't a Gynecologist, you have some truly magical powers.

For that matter, if you can see a vagina, which is an internal organ, you have similar issues.

The word you never use correctly is you're. It takes the place of you are.