I have some apps that on my WiFi only work with vpn how do I solve?

Procure informações sobre internet.

• keerok

Your IP address or your ISP in general has been blocked by the servers of those apps. It may be your fault but maybe not also. Sometimes, it takes just one rogue user in an ISP's domain to get everyone in it blocked.

A VPN masks your true IP address, much like a proxy, tricking those servers into thinking you're somebody else. To solve, you either use a VPN full-time or you switch ISP.

What ?

You can not add custom applications on that internet layer (unless you have access to switch/router for some unfathomable reason)

Virtual

Private

Network

dose the following: encrypt your connection and wire you through remote server, to appear as tho you are connecting from there. If your endpoint device can not run some software it is likely not because VPN, if you can not run certain sites or webaps than your VPN is running connection to someplace where the app is working.

you really need to look into this on your own end first to pose correct question i am afraid.