Is it possible for tissues to stay in the toilet for over 2 years?

I used to flush tissues down the toilet, but then, I learnt that one cannot flush tissues down the toilet, so I stopped. Looking back upon my diary entry, it seems that I stopped flushing tissues over 2 years ago. recently, I've often seen strange looking paper matter in the toilet. it looks like tissues.... show more I used to flush tissues down the toilet, but then, I learnt that one cannot flush tissues down the toilet, so I stopped. Looking back upon my diary entry, it seems that I stopped flushing tissues over 2 years ago.

recently, I've often seen strange looking paper matter in the toilet. it looks like tissues. there's always a tissue floating down there. It's very annoying. I've been fishing them out of the toilet with the brush, but it's annoying, because they keep appearing.

I would like to ask my mother about this, but I don't want it to end up being me who was the cause for all these tissues. but if I stopped flushing tissues 2 years ago, or at least a year ago, I don't really remember, it can't be me, can it?