If you threw a printer at a tiger, would it scare it off and not pursue you for the kill? I mean a small, plastic printer made by Brother.?
- Spock (rhp)Lv 79 months ago
not likely. you'd still be dinner
- Richard JLv 79 months ago
I would like to know where people even come up with these questions.
- StarryskyLv 79 months ago
I would throw at the tiger a person who prints stuff.
- yet-knish!Lv 79 months ago
I don't think it comes up too much in real life.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ∅Lv 79 months ago
even apes throw boulders, but it doesn't keep a tiger from attacking if it's hungry.
- KazLv 69 months ago
I wouldn't want to put that to the test. I mean, it's better than nothing, but if the tiger is hungry - I'd think you'd be toast.