What's something you stopped hating?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Work...they finally listened to my ideas.

• 2 months ago

Vanilla ice cream. I used to hate it when I was growing up because I found it didn't have much flavour but I love it now.

Attachment image
    • Foxie913
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

The pic above is of my favourite ice cream topping. Milo is great aswell.

• 2 months ago

Everything. Several years ago, Tad learned that hate has no value: it does nothing for the hater and does nothing to the thing hated. It is a pure waste of time and effort.

• steve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

My football team losing. It happens so often it has worn me down so much I just don't care any more.

One other thing is my ex friend who slept with my girlfriend when they were both drunk. I bumped into him the other day and he apologised three years later. He asked if we were still together and I said yes. I don't hate him anymore but don't think we will ever be friends again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

McDonald i just Ignore their existence

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Pizza. I used to hate pizza. I was insane but I'm better now.

• 2 months ago

I stopped hating vegetables a long time ago

• 2 months ago

I think, i dont have anything to be hating.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I tried to work on NOT hating at all … not a hater.

• 2 months ago

this idiot who calls me out and is to p*ssy to allow me to answer by blocking me ive talked to God and ive honestly forgiven them...now its vengeance run amok..God is now releasing the vengeance ive forgiven... i dont even wanna know what happens but it will happen regardless..

• 2 months ago

Olives

(I used to hate them but now I realize they are awesome)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.