Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 months ago

How do I listen to Quran confidently?

Whenever I want to listen to Quran in front of my parents I find that I have to wear headphones, it’s like I don’t want them to know I listen to Quran. They’re also Muslims and very proud but I don’t know why I can’t listen in front of them?? I don’t know what to do

As long as you listen to Al Quran by your own self, then is good enough . So do not worry about your parents, since they know better than you. Then you can find means and way to tell then that you fell console after listening to Al Quran , then listen to what they reply to you. I wanted to know also.

• Kin

You can if you feel confident enough which you should try to do so or you can listen in your room and can recite alone to yourself focusing on recitation as well and focusing on the Words of Allah.

Maybe they think you're going to kill them since that's all the Qur'an talks about.

• 9 months agoReport

nice