Car whiplash claim?

I was in a car crash but the car owner has cancelled hes insurance now.

He was insured at the time of the accident and I got hes insurance details and reg and name can I still put in a claim to hes insurance

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Call your OWN insurance company and file a claim. Your insurance company will go after the guy who was driving the other car.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The car was insured at the time of the accident, they have to cover it: weather cover now or not!

• 2 months ago

If he had insurance at the time of the accident, then his insurance pays the same as if he still had insurance.

• May
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes, of course you may claim now. The only thing that matters is if he was insured at the time of the accident. Cancelling his coverage later means nothing to you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If the policy was live at the time of the accident you can claim against it.

• George
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes you can. That's what he was insured for.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes you can but your insurers will do it, it's what you pay them for.

• 2 months ago

He was insured at the time of the accident, so he was covered. You insurance should give you advice on this, not strangers on the internet. The involved insurance companies will determine fault and handle the claims, so speak with your insurance.

• 2 months ago

Since he had insurance at the time of the accident, you sure can make a claim.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes providing that the insurance was valid at the time of the accident and details were exchanged.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.