Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

What should I bring to the storm area 51 meet up?

I have my umbrella bottles of water. Camera what else should I take along?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

You might want an ATV to ride on and to carry some food and a blanket. The government will leave you out there for a few days to get the experience, and so you will not do it again.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Jejsksksjsjsjsj

• 2 months ago

A credit card so you can bail yourself out of jail, pay for a bus ride back to Las Vegas, etc.

• JetDoc
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The Feds don't take credit cards for bail money!

• 2 months ago

I would avoid it or at least hang way back and make sure you remain outside the posted boundaries. Violating the boundaries of that facility is not like violating private property of even state owned property. Instead since its federal property then federal law will apply along with individuals being prosecuted in federal courts under federal law. You can expect those that violate it will be treated harshly to discourage other flash type events in the future. You might want to check and see what some protesters (including a nun) in Missouri got for violating a weapons facility when they were protesting nuclear weapons and for being stupid about things. I have attached a news article for you to read about it and one of them was just finally released this past year. The military and DoD will be forced to react and prosecute any to the fullest extent possible to act as a deterrent for any such foolish action like this in the future.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1985-03-28...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bail money, lots of bail money

• 2 months ago

That should be sufficient.

• 2 months ago

That event was cancelled and the original organizer has pulled out of the CONCERT event that allegedly replaced it.

Taking anything other than bullet proof full body armor will get you killed.

• 2 months ago

a jar of common sense? but if ya had any of that, you wouldn't be going in the first place.

• 2 months ago

bail money....................

• 2 months ago

Rain slick and wellingtons ?

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Enough money to pay your bail when you get arrested for trespassing on Federal property.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.