Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Why do people only care about you when you’re dead ?

When you try to vent to someone. They don’t care. When I tell someone I feel alone. They don’t care. When I break down crying out of nowhere. I’m either being “dramatic” or “looking for attention” when I try to say I feel alone, I’m being “dramatic” as well. Only if I die people will then begin to care. Why is this??

Favorite Answer

If they really care only afterwards, guilt. But it's not true that everyone is like this. Maybe someone you think doesn't care is going through just as much bad things as you are. And our emotional capacity is limited.

GUILT. It's always guilt.

• justin

I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

cause nobody cares

• LAN

I don't care about you dead or alive. Feel better now?

• audrey

And even then 99 percent of them will care for about 10 minutes.