Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 8 months ago

Inappropriate videos showing up on phone?

Okay so, I was looking through my mom’s camera roll since she asked me to, to free up some storage. I was doing so, when I came across a random video of a blonde girl pleasuring herself. I was alarmed, of course! I showed her and questioned it, and she was just as confused. I deleted it, but I’m lost as to how it got there? My mother definitely isn’t the type to save videos like that. Is it some type of virus? Or..???

you believed she didn't do that? sucker!

Yes, she could have clicked on a sketchy email attachment. Email spoofing where you think you're getting an email from someone you know, but its auto sent by something the sender looked at online.

It could have been downloaded with something she accidently clicked on however, I believe your mother is a closet masturbater too old to know how to delete or forgot. Everybody touches themselves.

Your mom has tastes you knew nothing of.