HELP PLEASE IM STUCK USING BUGGY ASF MICROSOFT EDGE😐?
I don't know what happened my laptop started acting up right so I tried uninstalling the apps I thought were causing the problem the ones I installed in the first place. Something happened and my laptop started acting like it had a virus it started closing apps on its own so I tried the reset where I get to keep some files. That didn't work so I tried a factory reset then that failed now the only thing that works on my laptop is buggy as fudge mircrosoft edge. Please help I can't even use chrome. Please someone help me tell me what I can do please. I'm begging for help.
- Aster RhoidsLv 710 months ago
I don't know why you attempted to factory reset your laptop if you don't back up the files.
Here's what you can do:
- Install a reputable antivirus
- Install Malwarebytes to find any malicious files to quarantine
- Install CCleaner to clear cache (including browser)
- Install an SSD
- End tasks using Task Manager
You may want to use Command Prompt as Administrator, if necessary.