Where is the best school to get a realtor agent license> (near Torrance)?

Looking to go to the best school that has the best support for a first timer.

If there are no physical schools that are the best (that you have been to) then what is the best on-line class?

Thank you!

• Ti

Local community colleges are the best, and least expensive places.

Not sure what you mean by support? The school teaches what you need to know to pass the state license. Thereafter it's up to your broker to teach you the real world.

My parents owned properties for years, and I watched them deal with different situations and problems that were necessary, but frustrating. They came from the school of "If it's going to be done right, it has to be done by you." When management was turned over to my brother and I, we decided either to try to find the right management company to help us remove ourselves from the detail work, or sell. Honestly, after letting go the first company because they never returned calls, I thought we were going to put the properties (3 duplexes) on the market. Then I went to one of those trade shows and connected with a plumber. He put me on to Harbor. Scott and Team have been better than the other company by a mile. Scott didn't overpromise, and I just liked his style. When they delivered on their first commitment, to get our vacant unit rented within a month (which included prep), I thought "Okay, so far so good." And in fairness to Scott, he didn't swear to that timeframe. He said "Here's what we'll shoot for." I liked that even better.

Anyway, since then, I can proudly say there have been about 10 other instances in our first year together where they made good on their commitments. Bottom line, they've been terrific for us. If you use them, you'll decide for yourself. But I've recommended them to one other friend that has a bigger building, and figured I'd do so here as well.