Do I have what it takes to be a writer?

Hello! I am a sophomore in high-school(fifteen) and was wondering if I have what it takes to be a writer and if you have any writing tips/practices I should be doing. I think I have what it takes. I write over a page everyday. I read everyday; I take notes on what I read; I have a journal for the random ideas that... show more Hello! I am a sophomore in high-school(fifteen) and was wondering if I have what it takes to be a writer and if you have any writing tips/practices I should be doing.
I think I have what it takes. I write over a page everyday. I read everyday; I take notes on what I read; I have a journal for the random ideas that pop into my head— also one for copy-writing and one for vocabulary words I find in the books I read. I do that so I am always learning new words.
I want to be a writer. I don t mind being a bit poor; I just want to write stories. I don t think my writing itself is that great, though. I practice and I guess that s most important. But I was wondering if you have any tips? Other stuff I should do?