Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 9 months ago

Help??! What should I do?

I'm kinda frightened right now because I have to compete in Congress in Speech and Debate class. I have anxiety and I'm going to have to compete often; I don't know why I was so confident in doing this. This was a mistake, but I can't get out of the class now. I'm literally shaking and having breathing problems while typing this. OMG! It's in six days and I'm not mentally prepared. What can I do in such a short notice?

"What should I do with my life?"

This is a question we all ask and answer... not just once, but many times throughout our lives.

Maybe you are at a crossroads. Maybe you just feel like you're life isn't going anywhere. Maybe you are overwhelmed by options. Maybe you feel like you have no options at all.

We've all been there.

To be uncertain is to be human.

But you aren't here for encouragement. You are here to get some answers.

So how do you figure it out? How do you know which path you should take and what to do to move your life forward?

In this guide, we'll take you through three simple exercises that will help you identify what you should do with your life.

You know this just didn't come on overnight.

So go to your teacher and tell them.