Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 10 months ago

Something is wrong with my dog?

Last night I let my dog out to pee. I heard a yelp and ran outside and she started walking from the back of my yard towards my house slowly with her head down. I seen her back was dirty so I kept calling her name to wipe it off but she didn’t even look at me and went in the house and laid down. She’s caught a couple ground hogs that live under our neighbors shed before. I don’t know if one of them attacked her and had something maybe? But today she keeps throwing up and a pinkish reddish “diarrhea” came out of her while she was walking around the kitchen. Now she barely wants to get up and moves slow

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

So take your dog to the vet

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yes, it turns out your dog is an animal. And animals stink. Maybe you don't need this animal around anymore. That way it wouldn't possibly affect my life.

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Take her to the vet right away! The longer you wait, the worse it could get!

• PR
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Emergency vet for the dog.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

See a vet asap.

I’d be driving to the emergency ward right now.

• 10 months ago

how can we know? Get this poor dog to a VET. WTF????? Disgusting you're doing NOTHING!

How is she catching animals under your neighbour's shed? You're letting her run loose in an unfenced yard?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

maybe you should take her to the vet and get her checked out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.