promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 9 months ago

I'm in serious trouble! Help.?

Two kid's, only make $14 / hr full time. I'm going to school at night. The cheapest rent for apartments two bedroom is 1800-2,000 I can't afford that. What do I do???

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Why did you have two kids that you cannot afford? Especially when you haven't even finished your schooling. I can understand ONE mistake. But TWO? That just irresponsible. Move to where rent is cheaper and file for child support immediately.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Get money from the kids' father/s to support you

See what financial assistance might be available in your area

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

File for child support........

Rent a 2 bedroom apartment with another single mother and split the bills. Get your tubes tied.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Why do you keep on getting knocked up without benefit of marriage that means the men can just walk at any time they want especially when you get knocked up by a shackup. Then what happens we as taxpayers get to support them for you. Call Social Services and for god's sake have your tubes tied PERMANENTLY!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pam
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

You either have to get a smaller or cheaper apartment. Or get 2 more roommates. don't get what you can't afford. It will not end well.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

you could try getting low income housing

• Judy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Married? Does your spouse work?

• 9 months ago

Raising baby goats, also known as kids, can be expensive and most apartments will not allow them anyway, so you might want to get rid of them.

If you look at an average month as 4 weeks, then you can estimate the average monthly earnings from 14 dollars per hour to be $2,240 per month. That means if you CAN find an apartment for $1,800 that would only leave you $640 a month to live on, so you can not afford an apartment. It can take years on a waiting list for public housing.

Perhaps you need to live at home until you have your diploma and a decent paying job.

• ...Show all comments
    • oklatom
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

DJC.  "Kids" are baby goats.  If she was talking about children she would have said "Two children."

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You get an education or hang yourself. If you think there is an apostrophe in "kids" then you should honestly just go straight to the second option. This world needs all the natural selection it can get.

• DJC
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

My guess would be to apply for public housing. The government provides housing to people who can't afford it on their own. Maybe you should sign up for that.

• SimplytheFACTS
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

wait lists are usually years long

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.