Say you found out an invisible monster is always walking behind you and watching you. Would that bother you?

It watches and follows you all the time. When you sleep, it's watches you for example. Say the monster is harmless. He wants to unspeakably awful things to you but it can't. So it's harmless. You don't notice it because it's invisible. Sometimes you can hear it's footsteps behind you or it's breathing when it's really quiet. But that's about it. Would that bother you?

Favorite Answer

At the start then after if nothing changes, I'd get used to it and soon forget probably.

• Betty

Np...it would only be my aunt.

yes, it would bother me but that also means youre hallucinating and need to see a psychiatrist and get on some meds

• TB12

I have one,,, I call him my shadow.

The monster is intruding on my privacy so it's not harmless. In legal terms, it's stalking.