Alex Torres asked in HealthOptical · 5 months ago

What’s wrong with my vision? My vision seems to be shaking left to right rapidly (vibrating).?

First time I noticed was couple days ago. I was in The kitchen and I was looking at a poster on the wall. My eye vision went haywire for a good minute. Vision seems to vibrate from side to side sometimes. I would like to know if this is anything serious or not. Maybe stress? Let me know .

Favorite Answer

Have you taken any opioids either prescription opioids or illegal opioids? Or are you taking any other medications? What you are describing is a symptom of a prescription opioid or a non prescription opioid. It can also be caused by yohimbe those energy shots that you get over the counter! It could also be epileptic. These things are best determined by a doctor

• Alex Torres5 months agoReport

Never taken opioids ever. At least I do t think I have. On few occasions I’ll take aspirin. And a melatonin here and there. That’s one thing that came to my mind is seizures but I really do t know. I’m not convulsing just seeing vibrational shakiness within my vision.

• John

It is called nystagmus.

i would go to the er and get it checked out

• Alex Torres5 months agoReport

ER is too expensive and a regular doctor would be more useful.

See a doctor asapRrfff

• Alex Torres5 months agoReport

I’ll see what I can do.