Weird comments on YouTube!! (i need advice)?

i just started a youtube account and i literally have two videos and some random account keeps spamming the comments with weird compliments on like my lips and legs and paleness? it’s seriously creeping me out but if they’re just being nice then i guess it’s fine i just don’t know how to respond :( any advice would be welcome! thanks!

Block the person making the comments. If it continues, turn off the comment section.

You have the option to close the comments section. Much like this site, youtube is loaded with complete losers.

you might be able to block them

My advice is to ignore it. The Internet tends to bring out the worst/creepy in some people due to the fact that they have some anonymity. If it bothers you so much, you can always delete the comments, block that user, or disable comments entirely. Blocking the user isn't always a perfect thing since that person can easily create another account. It might slow them down for a bit, but it isn't guaranteed to stop them.