Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Most "WTF" movie you've ever seen?

So a movie that literally made you say "wtf" could be something gross, could be a horror film, could be action, etc.

• GEEGEE

The Crying Game, which was made well before transgender or cross dressing were familiar to most people.

When the Jaye Davidson character, who portrayed a woman in the film got undressed and there "man parts" it was quite shocking at the time.

Nekromantik

It was just ****** up

I don't know that it would exactly rate as the highest in my opinion, as I actually really enjoyed the movie, but the most memorable to now, with the totally unrealistic fight / flight / driving / riding scenes in Get Smart (The Movie) definitely kept you glued to the action.

I think it was the remake of the House of Wax. Over the top stupidity and violence of the worst kind, Paris Hilton running around half naked, left a horrible taste in my mouth. Not a good movie, very twisted. I like ghost movies but thought they might redo it tastefully. My bad.

A psychedelic Japanese art house horror film called Hausu, from 1977. The basic plot is a girl and her friends travel to her aunt's to visit, only to discover that the aunt's house is haunted. But that doesn't even begin to describe the straight-up bat-**** crazy stuff that happens in this movie. It's like a kaleidoscopic trip through an opium-fueled fever dream, and there is no other single movie like it.

Myra Breckinridge (1970)

Someone said the filmmakers didn't really like movies in the first place and set out to destroy childhood memories of old classical Hollywood favourites like Laurel and Hardy by inserting footage at random times in the movie, with no connection or relevance whatsoever to the actual scene taking place.

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls (1970)

Like an exploitation film of drugs. The actors looked really high to the point they looked like serial killers. Freaky and almost unpleasant to watch.

10 To Midnight (1983)

A movie about a naked serial killer who stalks and murders nurses. The ending was scary and so out-there, and disturbing - certainly not for kids.

All three of The Human Centipede movies.

Source(s): My collection of DVDs

Tetsuo: The Iron Man. It's definitely not suitable for kids.

• SW-6

Two movies left me wondering what the hell did I just watch - Life of Pi and Ex Machinia. OMG they were terrible...

i really liked cast away with tom hanks, saw that yrs ago