Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 months ago

Does anyone dislike the winged eyeliner look as much as I do?

I've been looking for videos on how to apply eyeliner naturally and everyone seems to think you have to bring the eyeliner up like an ancient egyptian from our history books. I want a natural look and to know what colors look best. Does anyone else dislike the winged eyeliner?

I'm not a fan of heavy winged eyeliner. I use a black liquid eyeliner, and just do a thin line along the top lash line. I do a slight curve (not a full wing) at the end, to almost mimick an eyelash. I prefer a more natural look with makeup. I like Black Radiance liquid eyeliner, it stays on very well. Only downside is it's hard to get off if you make a mistake. But, the brush tip is excellent.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

It depends on the face. To nail a big wing I think you need to have a powerful aura and a dominant face.

I actually like winged eyeliner I tried to copy it myself from watching a girl do it on YouTube but I m not very good at make up and it looked awful when I did it so I just didn’t bother again .

Maybe some people do

youre probably not the only one, i dont wear makeup

It is merely a fad and will go away, again. You can thank the late Amy Winehouse for making it a trend. There is nothing to applying a simple eyeliner with a pencil; just follow outline of eye.

• audrey

I think it looks great.. ......

Yes I think it's absolutely disgusting