Will my penis go back to normal if I stop masturbating for some time?

I started masturbating at 15. Now I'm 20 and I find myself doing it 1-3 times every night. My penis used to have strong erection and a lot of semen in the early years but now it's very weak and not ejaculating a lot. It's also small, like the size of a thumb. I have a glimpse of hope that my penis will... show more I started masturbating at 15. Now I'm 20 and I find myself doing it 1-3 times every night. My penis used to have strong erection and a lot of semen in the early years but now it's very weak and not ejaculating a lot. It's also small, like the size of a thumb. I have a glimpse of hope that my penis will go back to normal if I take a break. Please tell me this is true. Shade some light. If not, what other ways to get my penis to become normal again? I want strong erections like when I was 15.