Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

Will my penis go back to normal if I stop masturbating for some time?

I started masturbating at 15. Now I'm 20 and I find myself doing it 1-3 times every night. My penis used to have strong erection and a lot of semen in the early years but now it's very weak and not ejaculating a lot. It's also small, like the size of a thumb. I have a glimpse of hope that my penis will go back to normal if I take a break. Please tell me this is true. Shade some light. If not, what other ways to get my penis to become normal again? I want strong erections like when I was 15.

Generally, yes.

It doesn't usually take very long either. I was masturbating to porn multiple times a day for a while, but after I ditched the porn, and started only masturbating when I got the urge (rather than allowing the porn to drive me to doing it), I found I was able to get and maintain erections much easier - both while having sex and while masturbating.

• Josie

Probably is normal for you. You cannot go back to 15.

You can give it a "holiday" for 3 or 4 days, but Nofap is

pretty ridiculous and won't make you 15.

3 times a night is good going for 20.

• Marty

stop masturbating for a month

and take a dose of Vitamin B complex

like Neurobion tab daily (Vit B1, B6 and B12)

You can try NoFap. Some people in that community say not fapping for an extended amount of time (like 6 months or so) can help bring back strong erections. You're too young for anything like viagra or enhancements so that's your only hope.

You appear to have worn it down. Viagra is your only hope.