car rentals hi I just rented a car for a week and my dad has no licence and he wants to take his girlfriend out in the car?

He has no licence, and he's being so nice to me just so I can ok this stupidity. If he's pulled over would the car be impounded?? I told him that if he's pulled over I will say he stole the car?? What should I do???????

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favourite answer

You don't loan out the car. The rental company has your name tied up to that car so you are responsible for it. If dad wants one, he has to go to the Rental company and rent a car and they won't do that because he don't got a license. They are protecting their assets, so why are you not protecting yours?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 months ago

ddfdsfsdfdsfsdfsdf

• ?10 months agoReport

????????????????????

• zipper
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

If you let pop take the car with no license you both could land up in jail. Your adding and a bedding a law beaker.

• Snezzy
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

How about "aiding and abetting" to improve not only the spelling but the possibility that the rest of us will understand?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

NO LICENSE...means HE CAN'T DRIVE. You don't have INSURANCE if he does. If he WRECKS the CAR and it is TOTALED....you OWE the COMPLETE AMOUNT of the value of the CAR!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • May
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

The worst idea ever !

Read your rental contract .

• 10 months ago

Tell him to **** off. A Dad shouldn't be putting his son in trouble just to get laid.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

NO FROGGING WAY should you let him touch the car

• 10 months ago

Don't let him drive the car.

• Eva
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Don't give him the keys and lock the car. Hide them if you have to. Having him pulled over is the least of your worries. If he crashes it, you'd be on the hook for damages, especially since you know he doesn't have a license.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Don't be stupid ! Tell dad to start walking.

• 10 months ago

Tell him to take a hike, hide the keys.

If you agree to allow him to use your hire vehicle you are proving Darwin theory that stupidity is hereditary

• Snezzy
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Darwin. <<Giggle.>> Darwin.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.