Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 months ago

Why do long haired girls look prettier than short haired girls? Or am I merely biased towards my preference?

Everyone is biased by their preferences (that's what preferences are). And not only that, quite frequently people's preferences aren't even their own preferences, most people are heavily influenced by advertising and social conditioning whether they are aware of that or not.

There not your just biased smh

Why judge someone on their hair nothing .wrong with long hair or short hair.

i agree, long hair just looks more feminine on girls

You're biased because of your preference. You answered your own question.

• Dr. D

Can a girl with short hair look pretty? Yes, she can.

If she had long beautiful hair, would she look even prettier? Yes, of course.

Why? because men are attracted to healthy beautiful young women. A woman's hair can enhance her beauty. Please note, that just because a girl's hair is long, that doesn't make her beautiful. There are also ugly women with long hair, and long hair that isn't attractive. Next time you want a beauty pageant, you'll notice that they all have long, well kept, healthy hair.

You are merely biased towards your preference.

• paul

I love long hair my self , a woman can do so much more different things with long hair , my wife has long hair ,I will French brad it for her , wash it and brush it for her , , when I was dating I was drown to woman with long hair , if she had long hair it meant she has patients ,

It is something about long hair on girls that makes look pretty I don’t know what it is. I guess because long hair is generally seen as more feminine.

But it also depends because I’ve been attracted to short haired girls too.

I'd say it is the latter.