How you can recharge yourself to get up and go for work on weekends?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

is it annoying if I say hype yourself up with some music

• Tara
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't work weekends - but ! - I would make myself know that I HAD to go to work on weekends - and feel fortunate that I had a job.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have no job yet. I need a job.

• 2 months ago

I work every Saturday and it is my only morning shift during the week.

I'm very sensitive to sleep deprivation, and my Circadian Clock just can't adjust on the fly...

I just wing it.

Mornings are groggy, red-eyed...

I think what I do is make sleep a priority... i.e. neglect some normal wake-up routines to put that extra little 15 minutes of sleep as a priority.

I hope this isn't too vague - I haven't actually mastered it... still trying to groom another workmate to take my Saturdays which I've actually held for a while.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

My company is always closed on the weekends so I never have to worry about that.

• 2 months ago

liquid B12 ...the money pepsi with sugar and caffine

• steve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

My job means I work 5 days out of any 7 so often it includes weekends. I still go out on a Friday and Saturday night to meet with friends and get drunk.

I find a box of Pro Plus, Paracetamol, a few Red Bulls, two strong coffees and a McDonalds breakfast usually gets me through the day.

• 2 months ago

I would hate to have to work weekends.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Stong fresh coffee, like most days!

• 2 months ago

Every weekend I have a lot of work to do because every day I postpone my work for weekend that’s how I have a lot of work to complete on weekend and on that day I feel like please take rest do no work so every weekend work I postpone for next weekend and may be for next month. So weekend is so busy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.